UNCLE TUPELO MARCH 16-20, 1992 (180G/CRYSTAL CLEAR VINYL)
March 16-20, 1992 is the third studio album by alternative country band Uncle Tupelo, released in 1992. The title refers to the five-day span during which the album was recorded. An almost entirely acoustic recording, the album features original songs and covers of traditional folk songs in near equal number, and was produced by R.E.M. guitarist Peter Buck.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Deluxe heavyweight jacket with leather look laminate
- The third, all-acoustic, 1992 studio album by Jay Farrar, Jeff Tweedy and Mike Heidorn
- Produced by Peter Buck (R.E.M.)
- Limited edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on crystal clear vinyl
PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS: Orders are expected to begin shipping the week of January 29, 2021. Any items purchased with this pre-order will not ship until the week of January 29, 2021 as well. All items are mockups and final product may vary slightly.