UNCLE TUPELO - STILL FEEL GONE (180G/CRYSTAL CLEAR VINYL)
Still Feel Gone (1991) is the second album by American alternative country pioneers Uncle Tupelo. While its predecessor No Depression was filled with uptempo tracks, their follow-up effort showcases a band taking a closer look at the middle ground by acoustic guitars.
- 180 gram audiophile vinyl
- Deluxe heavyweight jacket with leather look laminate
- Critically acclaimed 1991 sophomore album by Jay Farrar, Jeff Tweedy and Mike Heidorn
- Including “Still Be Around”, “Gun” and “Looking For A Way Out”
- 30th anniversary edition of 1500 individually numbered copies on crystal clear vinyl
PRE-ORDER CUSTOMERS: Orders are expected to begin shipping the week of January 29, 2021. Any items purchased with this pre-order will not ship until the week of January 29, 2021 as well. All items are mockups and final product may vary slightly.